Sweet Prague - A La Carte dinner cruise
Enchanting music, the beautiful and cosy atmosphere of the Lužnice and three-course gourmet menu. That is Sweet Prague.
Make your better half happy, delight your family, impress your business partner or conclude your wedding day with a fantastic dinner.
THE Á LA CARTE MENU INCLUDES
A three-course menu of the highest quality, with excellent wine and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Live music, to add to the pleasant atmosphere, and magnificent views of Prague's monuments illuminated at night.
It's necessary to reserve your place on boat ahead of time. Payment in advance required. The interior areas of the boats are non-smoking. The boats are air-conditioned and heated. Children under 3 not allowed on the boat.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5. Animals are not permitted aboard.
|22. 3. - 3. 11. 2019 daily||20.00||Buy online - 10% discount|
From Čechův Bridge to Vyšehrad. On the cruise you will see Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Emauzy Monastery and many other beautiful places lit up at night.
Sweet Prague Essential 99 € (seats in the main part of the boat, max. capacity 32 persons)
Sweet Prague Gold 139 € (seats in the bows of the boat with panoramic view, max. capacity 16 persons)
To book places on the boat it is necessary to make a reservation and to pay in advance.
The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no smoking policy.
No reduction for children, children up to 3 years of age free of charge.
SWEET PRAGUE MENU
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon
- Caprese salad - buffallo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes with home made pesto
- Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
- Swordfish en papillote with cherry tomaoes and olives, potato grenaille
- Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
- Selection of Italian and Czech cheeses
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
- Coffee, tea
- White wine Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT (essential)
- White wine Satrico IGT/Corvo or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT (gold)
- Wine (1 bottle for 2 people), beer, mineral water
- Vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
- Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
*it is necessary to reserve in advance (before the cruise)
You might also be interested in...
There is no more beautiful dinner in Prague than the crystal dinner on board our glass boat...Read more
Prague Grand Cruise
The two-hour cruise with refreshments is intended mainly for those who want to experience the atmosphere of Prague.Read more
Lunch on board
During the cruise you can admire Prague's monuments and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. An original gastronomic experience.Read more
Dinner on board
Our regular cruises combine the romantic atmosphere of Prague by night with a delicious dinner and live music.Read more